Any guild exploit on this server?

Clone_Enforcer

The harbinger has that every week. Same guilds on first place. Getting tired of seeing their names pop every time I'm on a planet minding my business. Got any guilds doing the same on this server? I would really appreciate if someone can tell me if there's actually an off switch for the heads up display popping on who conquered the planet. I really don't care about conquest other than getting the rewards for the week for material/item reasons.

Jedi Covenant was the only server where win trading for conquest was ever proven and those guilds were banned, and I haven't seen actual win trading happen since then.

That being said, the same 5 guilds usually win conquest though.

Why do people even care about conquest...

Achievements, mostly.

~ Eudoxia

Edited by FlavivsAetivs

Why do people even care about conquest...

It's because of the rewards. I need to get the exotic material to craft newer gear now for ratings 230. Takes long to do though now that they got this RNG going and the fact that I'm doing overtime at work. I don't even know what RNG stands for. I just checked the guild names at the jedi covenant and they suck. Like really? The harbinger has better names. I just like the same guilds winning 1st place all the time. Makes me wanna not play this game anymore. I really do hope I get a PS4 soon so I can move on with my life. I felt like I wasted 3 and a half years in this game for nothing. Not to mention the severe lag I'm receiving in this game.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.