Speeder piloting rank IV

Aznoc

I agree one step up on speed would be nice, but I would rather see a two person mount/vehicle so that you can travel with guild members/friends and not have so many stragglers while doing guild events or even heroics/ lower level missions with whom ever you may be helping in a group and they can hop on the mount and either be taken or the helper can bring them to said location for assistance.

They should put a 150% speed increase. Seriously, at least one time on every planet, you have that mission asking to go to the other side oh the map, and you'll have to take you slow speeder to reach the place, and it takes way too long.

• 5 months later...
I doubt that they can really allow us to go much faster.

If we can move too fast, we can zip past everything before it spawns and they'll never allow that.

You can already do that before the mobs notice you.

And now here we are with speeder piloting rank 4 and 5. Although, I am not sure where to get them.

They're perks, press "Y" or whatever your legacy page is set to.

• 4 weeks later...
Are the new ranks even worth it though? Rank 4 is 600k and rank 5 is 1.2 mil.

In my opinion they are. Due to a bug it only works for beast mounts at the moment but its supposed to be fixed in 5.3.

I use rank 5 on a beast mount to catch up during fps especially when I'm tanking. Since most people dont have it I can pass the group and keep those antsy dps from starting the fight before me. The new speeds actually feel faster and I'm really looking forward to the bug fix.