Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Please Let pvp gear from new vendors start at 240

tavrinDosa

pvers are able to go into a vet op and just grab 240 gear. from what i understand pvpers have to REaquire 230's from a gear vendor first before getting 240+ gear. I would ask that the gear on PVP vendors start at 240 so that those who have mostly 230's through command crates dont have to REearn them if we strip the mods out already from the shells. seems fair especially since pvpers are used to 2 tiers of gear and not 3.

yeah not many PvErs can clear NiM mode ops u realize right? and not many people have grinded up to tier 2 , not to mention tier 3. so asking for top tier gear to drop from PvP... is ridiculous. lol

^^ Exactly.

This is a thinly veiled PvP "give me all my gear nao" thread.

OP.... if they did what you ask for... you know that PvP would be over-run with people gaming for the gear, and not actually there for a good round of PvP.

Edited by Andryah

^^ Exactly.

This is a thinly veiled PvP "give me all my gear nao" thread.

OP.... if they did what you ask for... you know that PvP would be over-run with people gaming for the gear, and not actually there for a good round of PvP.

Once again, the two of us are in full agreement. Uncanny!

Fun fact: I remember back when PvPing to purchase relics to use in PvE was a thing, and all the complaining and moaning PvPers did when people kept queuing in PvE gear to grind out valor and comms to buy them. I also remember all the complaining and moaning PvPers have done lately with people AFKing out of matches after getting medals or queuing for ranked PvP when they have no idea how to PvP, to get CXP only. Making gear easier to get in PvP versus PvE will just make things much worse than that!

Edited by AscendingSky

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.