December Producer Livestream Wrap-up

EricMusco

It's a real motivation killer getting 30+ crates of BS green gear after X hours of grind. There has to be some give and take.

There is,m we give years of support and BW takes our money. Then they give us a garbage gearing system and expect us to take it. So, I've taken my money and started giving it to someone else.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is,m we give years of support and BW takes our money. Then they give us a garbage gearing system and expect us to take it. So, I've taken my money and started giving it to someone else.

I'm not so much against the system in general, but we are in T1 WAY too long and the green gear makes no sense, esp when you can get 228 artifact gear for dirt cheap off the GTN, soon as you hit 66, let alone crafting it. They want to make it RNG and give everyone the chance to gear through all aspects of the game? Fine, but lower T1 to 1-50 and remove greens from the drop table. We didn't get greens when turning in Crystals/Tokens pre-5.0. While at it, add L1-5 CXP boost unlocks in the Legacy system. Every tier should be Artifact with a "chance" at a legendary piece and the Legendary piece should be 4-6 levels above the Artifact equivalent. It should feel legendary, not a hardly noticeable gain.

Edited by Sphillipe