Unstable peacemakers dual-saber sheathing on back

sparkdva

• 2 weeks later...

It looks horrible on the back and it's keeping me from purchasing it. It clips through so much armors.

I like to wear a hood and cloak on my sin and it clips right through. It's not even that long so I don't know why it can't be sheathed like other dual-sabers.

I don't like it either but because it isn't universally hated (some people like it - see this thread), they won't change it now. What they'll likely do instead is create ANOTHER unstable saber with a slighlty different but very similar hilt that you holster on the hip to make money from the people who weren't that interested in wearing hilts on their backs.

I'm kinda glad it had this fatal flaw though because it means that I don't feel the need to save up millions to get it.

Personally, I like some of the new updates to weapon sheathing, including this one.

I love having dual cross sheathed vibroswords across the back now, for instance. Having two weapons sheathed over top of each other on the back was always weak sauce implementation in my view.

As to this particular weapon... not sure if it is a bug or not. They did put that location into sheathing for the Pike I believe, though longer dual sabers would look better here as well.

If you want to know if it is a bug or not.. post in the bug report forum, and you will likely get either a "working as intended" or "a known bug, expected to be fixed in patch 5.x"

• 4 weeks later...

In addition to the Unstable Peacemaker staff's back holster, 5.1 command crate staves also have the alternative back holster feature, which maybe overkill for some.

There have been complaints since this game's inception about the staff hilt lengths. In a previous topic, there were staff backholster suggestions for the longer staff hilts.

Edited by jimmorrisson