Heroics still repeatable

Echu

No DEV wanna talk about this? you guys said it would be fixed this Tuesday, yet it is bugged, is it still not considered exploit?
It's not considered an exploit. They said it was fine to do last week. I wouldn't mind if they keep it like this since they nerfed the credit payout. It's a good way to gear up while lvling and a good way to lvl. Edited by dimmidice

A week later, still not a single word from a DEV or a CSM. THANK YOU for this treatment.

Oh, and still repeatable with CD on Quicktravels. Either remove the CD, or remove the repeatable.

Edited by Echu

There is a reason why it is not being responded to. It is cause it is no longer considered a bug

Once a DEV answers me telling it is not a bug, it won't be. noone officially said a word on it since 2 weeks ago almost

Heroics have always been repeatable daily. Or at least most of them, haven't heard of macrobinocular/seeker droid heroics being repeatable though. That means you would have to wait until daily reset (1200 UTC) to complete them again.

Bug was:

You could pick up heroic, do it and immediately go back to terminal and pick ti up again without waiting for daily reset.

Weekly terminal and bonus quests:

These you can only get once every week.

Edited by Halinalle

Heroics have always been repeatable daily.

Well that was true pre 4.0 anyway and in my opinion was the worst change made in 4.0 putting them to weekly, i can understand why as it slowed down your alliance crate stuff but I really hope they keep them at daily again as there is no need to slow the pace of kotfe anymore.

Well that was true pre 4.0 anyway and in my opinion was the worst change made in 4.0 putting them to weekly, i can understand why as it slowed down your alliance crate stuff but I really hope they keep them at daily again as there is no need to slow the pace of kotfe anymore.

Only bonus quests were changed to weekly. Nothing else changed in 4.0.

"Then why I can't pick them up from weekly terminal?!????"

Because you're too lazy to travel to planet or to use GC.

Edited by Halinalle

one of the loading screens says "most HEROIC missions are repeatable Daily"

so I guess they are just gonna roll with it

I also saw this loading screen recently but honestly I think this is an old message that I never really noticed. I mean I am still seeing the loading screen mentioning warzone commendations...

Edited by demotivator

I also saw this loading screen recently but honestly I think this is an old message that I never really noticed. I mean I am still seeing the loading screen mentioning warzone commendations...

That message is really really old. Therefore, why making them repeatable but still such an annoying CD on Quicktravel? when it bugs you gotta wait 40mins to get back to that heroic