Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

No Galactic Alliance Statue, Why Exacatly?

Ostdarva

I've been playing SWTOR since launch and and have bought the expansions when I had to pay for them. I could not stand playing this game for-2-play at all when they started that, so I have always been playing subbed. Now I have taken breaks from the game periodically, and usually I stopped my subscriptions. However sometimes I stayed subbed when I took breaks just to get the rewards and benefits of items and cartel coins, occasionally logging in

When I was reading over the article- - and read the line "to those players who have been continuous Subscribers since launch...", and that I was part of those who would receive it, but I didn't. Then assumed it was for people who have apparently been subscribed since the beginning of the game and never stopped subbing, but others took brakes too and still received it. Now I didn't ask those people if they stopped their subscription when they stopped playing. I kinda felt that was being too nosy.

I do like the statue, however, I'm more curious as to why I did not receive one specifically. If anyone can me the reason exactly, it would be much appreciated. Thank you

I've been playing SWTOR since launch and and have bought the expansions when I had to pay for them. I could not stand playing this game for-2-play at all when they started that, so I have always been playing subbed. Now I have taken breaks from the game periodically, and usually I stopped my subscriptions. However sometimes I stayed subbed when I took breaks just to get the rewards and benefits of items and cartel coins, occasionally logging in

When I was reading over the article- - and read the line "to those players who have been continuous Subscribers since launch...", and that I was part of those who would receive it, but I didn't. Then assumed it was for people who have apparently been subscribed since the beginning of the game and never stopped subbing, but others took brakes too and still received it. Now I didn't ask those people if they stopped their subscription when they stopped playing. I kinda felt that was being too nosy.

I do like the statue, however, I'm more curious as to why I did not receive one specifically. If anyone can me the reason exactly, it would be much appreciated. Thank you

You answered your own question. Sometimes when you took breaks, you stopped your subscription. That's why you didn't qualify. You had to be continuously subscribed since the first 90 days after launch until now to qualify. There seems to be a little wiggle room there for people whose subs only lapsed a day or two, but if you took off more time than that, then no decoration for you.

You answered your own question. Sometimes when you took breaks, you stopped your subscription. That's why you didn't qualify. You had to be continuously subscribed since the first 90 days after launch until now to qualify. There seems to be a little wiggle room there for people whose subs only lapsed a day or two, but if you took off more time than that, then no decoration for you.

:o Figured that was it. I din't ask for specifics and I kinda just assumed that when people take breaks that sometimes they may stop their subscriptions. This was just something that was bugging me for little while and I had to ask. Thanks for answering

Edited by Ostdarva

It's just a deco and 99% of playerbase (all 2 of them) probably don't ever see it anyway.

Blizzard gets this fight with their 10 year statue, real one at that.

https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/qSo7xVk9PoKmdc8OHK4wIL084HA=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/3178064/This_is_what_the_gift_is_-_Imgur.0.jpg

Edited by Halinalle

It's just a deco and 99% of playerbase (all 2 of them) probably don't ever see it anyway.

Blizzard gets this fight with their 10 year statue, real one at that.

https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/qSo7xVk9PoKmdc8OHK4wIL084HA=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/3178064/This_is_what_the_gift_is_-_Imgur.0.jpg

5 and 10 years is a big difference, who knows what well get at 10 years of Swtor.:rak_03: Not me of course, I don't qualify. It'll be a human sized real silicone statue of Arcann with cybernetics, mask and everything.

Just the thought of missing out makes me depressed already.

Keep subbing people who never unsubbed!!! Huge surprises await you.

• 2 weeks later...

Same here, play since early acess, and pay also. I have my Collectors Edition copy, founder reward, i pay money to EA even when my 1st server Ula VII die and i remember online 1 ppl on serv.

Also i remember words about regular and unique updates in inv. of CE Vendor.

I pay money 4 EA even when i didnt play this game, 3-4 month on sub without single launch.

Have my founder's rew. but no statue.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.