The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

[Companion Related] Customization Suggestion (little work, big payoff)

Nordland

Yes, I apologize for the title, but I suspect reading "little work, big payoff" should attract the attention of somebody official prety well. :D After all, BiowarEA is all about big paydays with little effort. :p

My simple suggestion: please make a companion customization for Lana Beniko that gives her back her Shadow of Revan appearance. Mind you, I am not talking about the armor, but about her face/hairstyle. I am just sick and tired of KOTFE/KOTET Lana looking like a *redacted* that has aged 30 years in the 5 years the "outlander" was chilling someplace. Pretty please? If you sell it on the CM, there is money in this, BiowarEA! *hint hint*

While I have no problem with them offering this for people who want it (like you say, seems like it's something they could do with minimal effort), I have to wonder: why? KotFE's Lana design was vastly superior in pretty much every way. The first time I was playing through and I saw her new look, I was like, "Wow, she looks so much better!" It's the same basic design as before, but far more polished and nicer-looking. Wanting her old look back, to me, is kinda like complaining like the graphics in this game don't look enough like KotOR graphics.