KOTFE and KOTET Choices

alextrollz

Before you ask yes i have looked for other threads and news on this but i haven't found anything on it.

Question: Is there any way to change my choices throughout KOTFE and KOTET but haven't had the chance to replay them yet. Will replaying it change my choices? or is there another way to change them? if not just say so.

I would love to go back and fix my choices especially with Senya and Arcann.

For a given character, the choices of the first play-through are locked in. You could play the chapters again and make different choices, but they won't be carried through to the following chapters.

You need to take a different character through KOTFE and KOTET to make different choices that stick.

Update: "Following chapters," not "following choices."

Edited by mike_carton

For a given character, the choices of the first play-through are locked in. You could play the chapters again and make different choices, but they won't be carried through to the following choices.

You need to take a different character through KOTFE and KOTET to make different choices that stick.

Which is one of the reasons I have my new Warrior going through the story line. Still missing OPs and I'm not sure if Section X ever gets mentioned in KotFE/KotET, but other things like Order of Revan and killing Revan do...also, went and met Acina to see if she remembers you or not in KotET.