Direct CM purchase item "Luxury Hanging Lamp" bugged

DynamiCtagez

As the title says this item is bugged. It doesn't emit light properly anymore and shows a dark square on the ground just below (seems to emit light properly outside of that square though). See this screenshot for reference: http://i.imgur.com/i64dhA0.jpg

This has been bugged for quite a while now (way before 5.0).

Please fix this. People have to pay real money for this item and should get a decoration that is actually working properly!

Edited by DynamiCtagez

• 1 year later...
I just checked this game out again and this is STILL bugged - way over two years now. Maybe I should've mentioned it's a CARTEL MARKET item. That make it worth looking at for you? Oh wait, I did mention that, it seems you are just unable to fix even the smallest thing in over two years. And don't you dare tell me this is working as intended. It's clearly not, because I've seen it before the bug, when it actually did light up a room. Edited by DynamiCtagez

What the hell? Alright then, what GPU are you running?

I'm certain it's not a driver problem, since I remember this bug popping up after a SWTOR patch, not a driver update, and there's been two years of new drivers since then. This also seems to be the only lamp where this is happening, I tried some of the others, just to be sure. The Temple Light is also a bit dim, but I'm not quite sure if it's supposed to be that way.

Edit: The bugged shadow instantly disappears when I switch to a lower shadow quality in the graphics options.

Edited by DynamiCtagez