New patch drops yet we are still waiting for...

DizzyrupTor

The damn gear preview bug to be fixed!!!

Every single time a patch comes out I hope this is fixed yet once again NOTHING.

It's really starting to grate on my pecs now. How many people have to ask for this to be fixed before you seem to give a damn? you can keep all the life day stuff, the galactic command and cxp and all that, I just want this bug FIXED.

please, for the love of all things star wars, can we get this done? it has been far too long. :mad:

It is not that they do not care, it is that it is not game breaking. It is annoying and frustrating but not game breaking. Therefore, it is on a lower priority; maybe someday they will get around to it, but do not hold your breath.

That's one major issue I have with these guys among a plethora of issues I have with them. If it's not a game-breaking issue, they just completely ignore it. I understand priorities, but to have an issue like this go unaddressed for months is just plain ridiculous. There's no excuse for it.

I understand priorities, but to have an issue like this go unaddressed for months is just plain ridiculous. There's no excuse for it.

Completely agree. And unless I missed a post from them I have yet to see them even aknowledge it as an issue they are even looking at.