5 Year Veteran Statue: Cannot Edit.

SweetAcacia

Like the title said, placed the statue on small hook. Then tried to access the hook to re-position. There is no VISIBLE hook to edit. Stuck with a statue in an unwanted position and now no way to remove it!

The statue covers the small hook COMPLETELY, rendering EDIT MODE useless for this item.

I seriously mean this: Would you please make a giant LUMP OF COAL statue for Life Day?

Edited by SweetAcacia

Another workaround is to change the layout, this will pick up all decorations on the hook. Sadly, the fix probably will be that this decoration can no longer be placed on small hooks, limiting the possibilities for decorating once again. Edited by Jerba

Another workaround is to change the layout, this will pick up all decorations on the hook. Sadly, the fix probably will be that this decoration can no longer be placed on small hooks, limiting the possibilities for decorating once again.

This is a darn good idea, which i knew of but completely forgot. nice one :)

Another workaround is to change the layout, this will pick up all decorations on the hook. Sadly, the fix probably will be that this decoration can no longer be placed on small hooks, limiting the possibilities for decorating once again.

And this would be an excellent suggestion were it not a stand alone hook and one that you cannot edit at all if you can't select it. Not in a grouping unfortunately, but it was truly a great idea.

I'm in exactly the same boat as the OP. Devs please respond.

Also as a general comment the statue is damn dark - needs a spot with good overhead lighting - would have been nicer to have a spotlit look to it if it was done right. Is this the 1st item non stop subbers have received in the game ?