Is Veteran Mode Battle of Odessan bugged?

MasterAtin

So I know I posted a thread asking for help on how to beat Arcann. I BS it the first time because it was painfully easy. Didn't pay attention. Had to relearn the fight the hard way in Veteran mode.

I am able to get past most of the fight except the very last part where Arcann jumps towards the front of the room, channels "Fury of the Heir" and start spamming lightning and force orbs. My ability to move is increasingly hindered, and I am unable to use ANY abilities other than the temporary ones that you get from picking up the shield.

I die every time at the bottom of the steps. Which, I estimate my toon's speed to be at maybe...one meter a minute. Too slow to get to boss before I die from increasing damage from adds/boss. In addition to the shield you grab, I am also using the "attuned" weapon that gives you extra abilities special to the fight.

I don't see how other players can do it any more easily than I can seeing as no defensive cooldowns or speed cooldowns can be used. Valkorian's heals are insufficient to combat the damage I take. I have sustained 200k in damages to my gear so far lawl. I have tried hunkering down several seconds before Arcann tosses me back to the starting point. No help. Hunker down did not work for me.

Please help, I cut my finger smashing my keyboard out of rage lol somebody help me