Starting a Guild in future (Galactic HoundDogs)

LoneAgent

Hay !! I'm looking to start a guild in the near future. I have a buddy and I and we are going throw the story very slowly really enjoying all the content that this game has to offer. What i am trying to ask is there anyone interested in joining me and my buddy in starting a guild so we can run all multiplayer content with. I'm looking for people that are patient and just chill no drama no BS Also Love Star wars Willing to play all the content over and over again till your blue in the face. I have never done any operation before but I'm willing and able to learn how to do it no problem there. I play both factions Republic and Empire love Star wars so much its not funny.

I been playing since Beta but on/off. More off then on. Recently I decided that i am going to subscribe and stay with Swtor from now on. I am just wanting to find out how many people are interested in joining me in playing and then i will decided what to do next. Message me here and we will speak more

Thank you !!

@rumshakr Hay. I'm on my way out to work just now. I will Pm message you. Tomorrow or Today when i get back. Ok ?

definitely we will talk soon tho. I try to play all the time. i am so hooked on this game its not funny. Talk soon.

Edited by LoneAgent