What class should i play

vendeatha

I am new to this game. Even though i originally started many years ago. So have returned and lots of changes now i see. I want to play another class. Already started a Bounty Hunter Mercenary. I want to stay on Empire side for now. But wish to make a new class. I don't know anything about what to play can not make up my mind so any advice i would appreciate. I do play Solo. i don't like group things when i level so i will be going it alone all ways to 70. So what class and build should i play?.

I recommend playing something that interests you. For solo play, there's no meaningful advantage for any of the classes (playing tankable classes in tank mode or heal-capable calsses in healer mode can feel a bit slow because your damage output isn't as high).

If you prefer fighting at long range, you're limited (Imp-side) to Sorcerer, Sniper, and Mercenary. The other classes, although they usually have a small number of ranged attacks, are short range (Operative, Powertech) or melee range (Assassin, Juggernaut, and Marauder).

If you want light sabres, stick with the Sith classes. If you want to avoid them, avoid the Sith classes.

Or read what people say about the class stories, then ignore it because it's subjective.

And if you want to actually use the lightsaber, avoid Sorcerer. They have a lightsaber, but it's just cosmetic.

NO, no, no....they get to wave it around like it's a 3' long wand. And, it is one of my pet peeves....truly annoys me.

Melee light saber

1 light saber = Jugg

2 light saber = Marauder

double bladed light saber = Assassin

Edited by Belegnole