Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Just awesome RNG

Quraswren

Well, I craft and I've made around 35 million in the last week...if I can do it, it can't be that hard :p

And yes, you've got 224's, I assume augmented, so just play the game and enjoy. Keep gaining command levels and opening crates, you have the whole world at your finger tips. Hallelujer!

but.... but ... but....... IT"S BORING THOUGH!!:D:D damn i wish i had you money making skillz lol.... i have some schematics.... it's finding mats that's the problem for me lol:(

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To my understanding, and everyone else's I assume, it was supposed to be impossible.

I had also assumed that 228 gear wouldn't drop from GC crates either.

And yet, that turned out to be a mistake.

The wider the gear pool is for each tier, the more likely players that experience poor RNG are going to be disabused of the new system.

What I find truly unfortunate about the implementation, is that Galactic Command had the potential to really be a great thing. Few people here object to the idea of anyone getting BiS gear though playing the game their way. This is somewhat unique, as far as MMO gearing goes.

Personally, I like the overall idea. (As do many of the "complainers", if you pay attention)

However, the good parts of GC are clouded by the flaws of completely random gear drops, along with an (apparently) ever-widening loot table.

Edited by Khevar

Reread and try again.

Ahh his thread.

Yeah, well, I don't think he was well spoken throughout. Maybe he avoids bad language but his arrogance and condescension were clear throughout. Also he continuously maintained obvious false claims like raiders saying they need BiS gear to do HM, which is a complete and utter lie.

So sorry, I am less concerned with the language used than the content. I'd rather someone swears up a storm and is honest than someone who wraps falsehoods in nice words.

Well I just checked the whole thread and unless there is some bug, I'd say the reason he has been very well spoken throughout this thread is because he hasn't posted in it.

come on, u and i both know what he meant. and i'll admit i've been poking at him.... i'll try to behave lol. i am annoyed with him for continuously putting words in my mouth and misunderstanding what i type lol. but i promise i'll try to behave :D:D

come on, u and i both know what he meant. and i'll admit i've been poking at him.... i'll try to behave lol. i am annoyed with him for continuously putting words in my mouth and misunderstanding what i type lol. but i promise i'll try to behave :D:D

nah I actually misread it. I thought he wrote this thread instead of his thread. I already admitted my mistake above and explained I had another assessment of his posting style :p

Besides, we probably just miss him :D

Edited by Tsillah

nah I actually misread it. I thought he wrote this thread instead of his thread. I already admitted my mistake above and explained I had another assessment of his posting style :p

Besides, we probably just miss him :D

i believe that is IT. i keep refreshing his thread in hopes to see a post from him:eek::eek: is this withdrawal??:D:D

well snap :D:D and u say u have no life? :eek::eek:shame on u lol:D:D:D

Well, I didn't want to just tell you to get a life...that just would've sounded so rude.

Come to think of it, this explanation probably doesn't help....eh heh.

So, em, how about those Yankees right?

No, you don't have to be happy, but you might moderate your complaining a little, for it *could* be much worse.

True, I could also be forced to fill in my tax forms as pre-requisite to logging in SWTOR.

But then, please remind me, why am I paying for AAA entertrainment and instead I am getting a kick in the gonads?

Edited by Vaerah

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.