The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Buy anything with cartel coins.

I really think that you should be able to buy every item in the game with cartel coins. Especially when some aren't even available in the GTM anymore. Wouldn't hurt anyone, credits are getting harder to obtain, and when an items costs over 100 million, it's just too hard. At least we could use the coin we get every month !

I really think that you should be able to buy every item in the game with cartel coins. Especially when some aren't even available in the GTM anymore. Wouldn't hurt anyone, credits are getting harder to obtain, and when an items costs over 100 million, it's just too hard. At least we could use the coin we get every month !

Credits are incredibly easy to earn. it just takes time.

i miss the cartel market certificates least that way you could get revans mask for 10k rather than 50mil on the gtn these days sam as nihilus mask or the hover chair

I admit that I, too, miss those certificates, and I rarely even got them, because I don't tend to buy much in the way of packs. I just mostly want to be able to acquire things like red rugs and orange luxury beds for strongholds, and they're nowhere to be seen, as I believe they've all been bought up on the GTN.

Edited by Nocturnalchemy

This is a terrible idea because SWTOR addicts like me would spend way to much money on the Cartel Market.

:)

That being said, I'm surprised they don't give me more opportunities to spend my money.

Personally, I'd like to be able to buy flagship expansions with CC, just like SH expansions.