With Galactic Command making GSF relevant again, any plans for new maps/balancing?

NwahsNirom

Hey! I got out of the GSF game a while just because I got a little bored with it, but with Galactic Command making it relevant as a fun side-way to make GXP, I wonder if the devs will find people still enjoy it and make any plans for a new map, new ships, balancing updates, etc?

... but with Galactic Command making it relevant as a fun side-way to make GXP,...

If the match I got last night was any indication the new meta is to suicide as fast as possible. About as fun as grinding mobs on Tatooine or KP or AFK'ing in Ranked.

Welcome to 5.0.

If the match I got last night was any indication the new meta is to suicide as fast as possible. About as fun as grinding mobs on Tatooine or KP or AFK'ing in Ranked.

Welcome to 5.0.

Completely unforeseen, this. Almost as if conquest hasn't been a thing... Oh well.

Completely unforeseen, this. Almost as if conquest hasn't been a thing... Oh well.

The thing is though that conquest GSF does not = Galactic Command GSF. It may be that the general population has not figured out that more medals = more CXP yet.

The thing is though that conquest GSF does not = Galactic Command GSF. It may be that the general population has not figured out that more medals = more CXP yet.

They don't care. You get 400 per loss of a GSF match, and 56 per medal (when losing). I'm guessing they just assume they can't win, so they do something like this for math: 400 CXP for 6 minutes vs. 400 + 56 * 7 CXP for 12 minutes (Dom). Or for TDM, 400 CXP for 5 minutes vs. 400 + 56 * 7 CXP for 12 minutes... I just think they assume they won't get enough medals to offset the time difference.

They might just be *****. That's always an option too.

The irony being that I was actually there to finish my personal conquest goal *shifty eyed* And I was doing that because hitting that goal does have a really nice CXP grant.

I've gotten rusty in the two years I've been away from it. Couldn't even take out a turret on an undefended satellite, lol.