Lack of incentive in 5.0

-Nipp-

I think this is the real problem with the new system. Not necessarily RNG or the grind etc, but no incentive to get that gear in the first place. If I can grind out mobs or regular PvP matches to get the best gear in the game, why bother doing more difficult operations or playing ranked PvP? If the reward is the same/random, then why even bother to get better gear for harder content in the first place? There is no climb to the top, just a steady grind of doing whatever..

Yes, we can get more CXP from more difficult content, but the fact is, players will gravitate toward fast and easy over long and difficult - if eventually the result is the same. (crates with the same level rewards). That's why the popular choice is to grind trash mobs, and I'm sure that's not was intended here.

My suggestion: I'm in favor of the idea to have loot drops on top of the current crate system. Then everyone is happy. The hardcore gamers can beat the high level content, and get rewarded for it. While the casual player can do whatever they like, and all can enjoy the excitement of RNG crates.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.