Tu'kata and Mawvorr companions

DamionLanotte

So i tried submitting tickets ingame and no response, reported it as a bug ingame with the same outcome. (no response) so now i move onto here.

I got the Tu'kata (companion) from the cartel market, and got a Mawvorr (companion). Received the handler's license, clicked on them and gained the quest. Went to the beast handler on fleet to turn in the quests. Successfully turned them in, but did not receive the companions. When i look in my collections they are unlocked, but when i look in my companions tab they are not there. I get another license from my collection for both and click again this time it tells me that i can no longer use this.

This has now been a situation for 5 days and no response. Hopefully this time it will be seen.

Thank you.

Shouldn't matter if both missions were active. On each new toon I unlock all the cartel companions and get them all at once from the handlers.

OP, how many companions do you have total on that toon? I've seen issues with guildies that have a crap ton of companions not being able to add the latest ones, like there's a secret cap on the number of companions a toon can have.

• 3 weeks later...