The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Console to appear enemy NPCS at the stronghold. [Variation included - 1NPC per item.]

jamyz

My suggestion: A console as decoration that functions to appear a single NPC. This console can be made in different versions. It would range from a very weak NPC to a boss.

Function: It would occupy a single blue square in the stronghold. It would work as a console. Pressing it to appear an NPC behind the two to three foot to the player. Or not sure if possible, but making a spawn point that connects the NPCS to the nearest safe or center place of the area in which the Stronghold room is.

Purpose: To have a training room in our strongholds.

Thanks. :)

I'm sure there'd be plenty of people who'd be opposed to 'spawning' an enemy.

A training dummy with a difficulty you can choose would be a better option.

I was thinking on that. I actually wanted to make that suggestion somewhat ago, but I was thinking about it. It would become boring, and one can have already one in the ship. So, regarding aesthetics. In my opinion. I would prefer to have a cool NPC instead of a dull and boring dummy. But that's just me.

But I like the idea of customizing the dummy tho. That's genius. I was thinking on doing that with the NPC console, but for some reason. I thought it was too much for a single item realistically.

Good points, thanks for share. :)/