Starting KotFE in 5.0

ThePocketFox

I just got an alt of mine through Rise of the Emperor and got the mission "Prelude: Knights of the Fallen Empire", which told me to use the mission console on my ship. I did, assuming I'd pick up the mission for Chapter 1, but the only mission there was Day of Dread, for Oricon. With 5.0 and the new replayable chapters system, is picking the chapters manually from the Chapters menu now the only way to start KotFE (and KotET)? That sort of ruins the flow of the story, doesn't it, since it kicks you back out to your ship or the fleet every time you finish a chapter?

I just got an alt of mine through Rise of the Emperor and got the mission "Prelude: Knights of the Fallen Empire", which told me to use the mission console on my ship. I did, assuming I'd pick up the mission for Chapter 1, but the only mission there was Day of Dread, for Oricon. With 5.0 and the new replayable chapters system, is picking the chapters manually from the Chapters menu now the only way to start KotFE (and KotET)? That sort of ruins the flow of the story, doesn't it, since it kicks you back out to your ship or the fleet every time you finish a chapter?

if u want to do the shadow of revan then go to rishi lol and talk to the bird quest giver

Edited by Hichitsuki-hime

if u want to do the shadow of revan then go to rishi lol and talk to the bird quest giver

I just said I just got through Rise of the Emperor, which comes after Shadow of Revan; it's the interval between SoR and KotFE, remember? My question is specifically about starting KotFE, not SoR, and the disjointed feeling of having to select each chapter individually.

I just said I just got through Rise of the Emperor, which comes after Shadow of Revan; it's the interval between SoR and KotFE, remember? My question is specifically about starting KotFE, not SoR, and the disjointed feeling of having to select each chapter individually.

my bad, u just mentioned oricon so that threw me off >.>

Edited by Hichitsuki-hime

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.