Sorcerer Lightning 5.0

nate_river

Bioware please we really need some buff to our dps. Please make our dps at least colse to other classes and vaild to do NiM opses... In current state we won't be able to doing NiM opses because of your change you have excluded us from this content...:mad:

Besides this is third time in row you buffing mercs, when sience form 3.2 nerfing Lightning sorcs constantly...

So now mercs are overtuned, just like operatives (they are still gods in PvP) or sins...

Operatives and sins making insane dmg in PvP which with instant 100% stealth makes them undetected by most classes and automatically overtuned...

Bioware please we really need some buff to our dps. Please make our dps at least colse to other classes and vaild to do NiM opses... In current state we won't be able to doing NiM opses because of your change you have excluded us from this content...:mad:

Besides this is third time in row you buffing mercs, when sience form 3.2 nerfing Lightning sorcs constantly...

So now mercs are overtuned, just like operatives (they are still gods in PvP) or sins...

Operatives and sins making insane dmg in PvP which with instant 100% stealth makes them undetected by most classes and automatically overtuned...

I totally agree with this. On madness sorc I can do less dmg in 5.0 (max 5k dps on Styrak HM) then I did in NiM operations in 4.0 (5.5k on the same boss on NiM). This is not fair. Other DPS in my team (a team with which I could compete in 4.0 do atleast 1k dps damage more then I do atm. This is not right, this is not fair. This is the way to make a lot of us mad. But as we already know BW/EA doesn't give a **** about pve, but atleast pretend to care and give us back our power.

(Just between the line: On the other hand I still make top dps in pvp, so I don't really get the whole nerve of sorc because they are OP in pvp.)

WE SORC SIT QUITE DURING ALL THE NERVES THEY GOT TO SWALLOW DURING THE LAST YEAR FOR ALL "THE SORC IS OP IN PVP", BUT INSTEAD OF DOING A DECENT PVP NERVE YOU ONLY NERVE PVE SORCS INTO THE GROUND.

Thanks for ruining the game for me, I'm being a subbed sorc since release and this is the first time I actually think about just cancelling my sub. Even the frack we don't get new ops isn't a real issue for me, but nerving us to death might just do it. Thank you very much BW/EA!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• 4 weeks later...