Boss Drops

OnoRonin

How about every boss in ops and final bosses in master fp gives tokens that could be exhanged for command crates? Put in 3 vendors on fleet - one for each Tier, just like the crystals/comms used to be!

This way you have a reason to play harder content, also it will bring back the /roll meaning and need in ops

How about every boss in ops and final bosses in master fp gives tokens that could be exhanged for command crates? Put in 3 vendors on fleet - one for each Tier, just like the crystals/comms used to be!

This way you have a reason to play harder content, also it will bring back the /roll meaning and need in ops

i agree. the infinite waiting for a master flashpoint to have 10 people decline in row is annoying.

Very resonable suggestion, never gona happen:(

And to prove my opinion, when was the last time Eware made ANY resonable change to this game??

I would especially if they were guildies...but I'm not talking about f2p or preferred here - they have so many restrictions, just enough to make them sub or leave😉

I thought of it as a solution for people that don't want to pvp or run the old heroics, fp or the new "content" (uprisings in story are some headless mob killing and the bosses are pretty easy for people with some ops experience).

I enjoy a bit of pvp - I find guardian/jugg tanking is fun.

But I think that with the gold mobs nerf the gap between, even the easiest sm op and doing pvp in the same time is too big.

I got 3 items I could use in 21 crates - the nice surprise was that I could take the mods off an orange head piece and put it in my shield - so now I have 3 pieces of 230, none set bonus but that was a pleasant surprise.

It was a good system, but it created a difference between pvp and pve gear, things we all know. With the GC they want to level everything but a lot of people are feeling frustrated that the content they do is not rewarding enough, because making pvp ranked be equal to master (ex nim) ops is a bit strange...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.