Can't defeat the Gemini Captain

The-Eradicator

The big thing to to watch out for in this fight is her channeled ability that puts a stacking poison-debuff on you (or your companion if he/she has agro). At least I think it's stacking, but anyway it does a lot of damage and you need to interrupt the channel asap or you're likely going to die. And when she (or it^^) disappears and 4 versions of her spawn, make sure to use a cooldown if you can't find the real one right away.

The easiest composition would be to play as dps/tank with Senya as heals. Make sure you get agro and keep it.

Edited by mrwayn

Steve honestly I wish I'd known about that when I did that chapter the first time...

But since I didn't! I know another way to tell which one is the real one, and that is to have a reprogrammed Skytrooper with you, because he will ALWAYS move to attack the real captain. Not easy to admit that Skytrooper is smarter than me but it is what it is -_-

• 5 years later...
It"s easy to find. All of them have health bars. The decoys have the same health as each other, but not the same health as the real one, so look for the one with a different health bar. Attack the real one and the decoys disappear.

Also the real captain is the last one to appear. Just get a good overhead view.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.