Devs said Jugs would be "fixed"

Anselm

Decreasing the cooldown on sundering assault would screw up all the specs' rotations.

Not really. If Sundering Assault was basically turned into the Immortal's replacement for regular assault via talents, it wouldn't mess with rotation, it'd give us a useful spammable rage builder, and it'd mean that the double-sunder effect from Vengeance stopped being a must-have for tank juggs. Oh, and it would help cut our painful ability bloat down a bit. I'd argue for buffing Sweeping Strike's damage up to match VS's so it acts as a pure replacement, as well, so I can simply remove Assault and VS from my bars altogether when I get the appropriate talents or abilities.

But the linking of class changes to content changes should give people who thought you might see class changes in a 1.0.1 patch a clue that you won't get class changes except on the major patch releases.

I agree that its silly to think the entire team is on bug fixes. That's the surest way to MMO failure because it will constantly put you months behind on new content/class development.

Exactly. I doubt it very much. Like I said, the class team will not have the expertise to fix FPS issues. They'll basically be pushing glorified spreadsheets (not to belittle what they do ofc. I have no doubt it's a real brain acher)

I have never been denied a spot because I am a Jugg tank. I usually form my own groups though.

Only groups I get are with my guildies and on occasion some pugs. But most of the time, I am replaced by a Bounty Hunter or Assassin in a majority of the pugs I get, simply because they can fill the role better.

I dont have many problems in holding aggro, but I still feel that the developers really need to take a closer look at the class and mechanics to make it stand out like the other classes do.