Watcher Izax

ciallen

While going through all the new content, I stumbled across something that I think might be a connection.

In Chapter 6: The Dragon's Maw, after you get the guards their food, the NPC's start chatting. One of the guards relays a tale to a new recruit about the folly of Watcher Izax. How he infiltrated the "outlands" (core worlds). Eventually he turned his back on Zakuul due to the lure of the "Outlands".

I didn't think much about this at first, other than some lovely background flavor, until I was pursuing the Alliance Alert "Shining in the Darkness"

Near the end of the whole thing, you speak with Guss' "Force Master" and at one point he says he's not a force master, nor was he even knighted. He also says that you can call him Isaac.

Here's an image of that scene

When you get back to Sana-Rae and speak to her, she shares some concerns about Isaac. She says she experienced him seeing her through her visions. She also says he's powerful.

Here's an image of that scene as well.

I think the connection is pretty clear. Isaac is most likely Watcher Izax.

What do you guys think?

Damn .. I even played this yesterday and I didn't even think of this. Yeah, I suppose it's possible. I got the impression he had experience with the Eternal Empire, doesn't he let out a comment that implies he wants to keep Guss away from them?

I don't remember seeing that comment, but it's possible. I know Isaac says he wasn't going to be far away, because Guss was his padawan, but that's all I remember.

Did you guys realize that Izax is actually worshiped as a god, like Scyva and Tyth? Bet you did not.

You see. Izax appeared as an achievement for collecting a star fortress text that mentioned him and other gods. So he must be a legend.

That or he is Issac.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.