<Eon> PVE NiM and HM guild is recruiting!

AxomHart

<Eon> is a PVE Empire oriented guild with NiM raiders that possesses a guild ship, guild bank, 10% EXP, TS and discord. We can help teach players and provide advice for your class. Do not need to be a NiM Raider. We currently have two teams running, Infinity squad on Sundays and Steel squad on Saturdays. Looking for more individuals to form more groups. All players on these teams are NiM raiders and have been part of most server firsts for 3.0/4.0 and some old time members even for some before that. If you want to be a part of this group, but don't necessarily want to do the hardest content in game, that's fine too. We do some PVP and also do some DvL bosses. We try and reach our conquest caps for mats each week and also have a variety of members that can craft gear and provide information on class numbers.

If you desire an invite, no need for a lengthy application online, just hit up Axomm (imperial) or Lorentia (Republic) and we're more than willing to grab you and your alts. No need to be just in this guild too, any alts are welcome!

Thank you and may the Force be with you all!

<Eon> is a PVE Empire oriented guild with NiM raiders that possesses a guild ship, guild bank, 10% EXP, TS and discord. We can help teach players and provide advice for your class. Do not need to be a NiM Raider. We currently have two teams running, Infinity squad on Sundays and Steel squad on Saturdays. Looking for more individuals to form more groups. All players on these teams are NiM raiders and have been part of most server firsts for 3.0/4.0 and some old time members even for some before that. If you want to be a part of this group, but don't necessarily want to do the hardest content in game, that's fine too. We do some PVP and also do some DvL bosses. We try and reach our conquest caps for mats each week and also have a variety of members that can craft gear and provide information on class numbers.

If you desire an invite, no need for a lengthy application online, just hit up Axomm (imperial) or Lorentia (Republic) and we're more than willing to grab you and your alts. No need to be just in this guild too, any alts are welcome!

Thank you and may the Force be with you all!

Disclosure: I am a member with the guild.

Eon's got some great people, in both attitude and game competence. Raiding with them, be it a guild run or a pug, is quite the joy and I would wish to append my endorsement to this thread.

Edited by NikSunrider

• 2 weeks later...
I'm Republic on Harbinger atm and there aren't many options for progression raiding. Super interested in your raid team and would be transferring toons over if it worked out. What are your raid times? I'm in Mountain time and this would be the only thing stopping me if the times don't line up. Thanks!

• 2 months later...
Still looking for Sniper DPS that can perform at NiM Level. We are currently cleared on everything except TFB NiM, but will get to that this week as well. Still want to increase our ranks and get more good players in. High priority for sniper dps right now though.

• 3 weeks later...
16 Man HM team open at sunday 8pm looking for more ranged dps! Join up and have fun! Also, Eon is always welcoming NiM lvl players to their ranks! Doing trial by fire on NiM nights (which is basically wednesday, thursday and sunday!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

<Eon> Has moved to Harbinger! Thank you for the memes and the experience! And always remember:

"Tragic heroes are failed pragmatists. Their ends are unrealistic and their means are impractical." - Adam Phillips

And as a parting word:

Edited by AxomHart