Dear "EA swtor staff" (bad development team)

DarkZeba

I'm sure i'm not the only one!!

But on "Chapter III: Dark Reunions" section "Take control of the mouse druid"

When trying to get past the robots it's near impossible the "red detection radius" is bigger than what it actually is you can be detected outside of it, even being a foot behind a "robot" will get you detected and shot..

I'm sure i'm not the only user that had to take almost 10 years (1-3 hours) doing this part that should be at least a minute... this is disgusting... do you even test the missions????

-----

"Chapter III: Dark Reunions" section "Disable the bomb fuses:"

The bomb in the middle, you open the fuse panel and you are right next to it, it will kill you instantly?!?! THE HELL? a door can kill????? seriously.. fix this crap...

Edited by DarkZeba

If you stand in a safe place and watch when the guards turn and which way, you can plan your route accordingly.

You can also zap them with the EMP (??) in order to run past while they jiggle.

In one section you can hug the rails while the guards view areas are facing one another-but that doesn't always work, you are best to wait until they're on the turn and avoid the rad arcs on the floor.

You probably can't just run to the nodes you need to click. You just need to learn a safe route in stages, stop start, wait, proceed.

It's no more difficult than crossing a busy road junction on foot, bike or in a car.

If you stand in a safe place and watch when the guards turn and which way, you can plan your route accordingly.

You can also zap them with the EMP (??) in order to run past while they jiggle.

In one section you can hug the rails while the guards view areas are facing one another-but that doesn't always work, you are best to wait until they're on the turn and avoid the rad arcs on the floor.

You probably can't just run to the nodes you need to click. You just need to learn a safe route in stages, stop start, wait, proceed.

It's no more difficult than crossing a busy road junction on foot, bike or in a car.

1) why did you put this "You can also zap them with the EMP (??) in order to run past while they jiggle."

2) You probably can't just run to the nodes you need to click. You just need to learn a safe route in stages, stop start, wait, proceed.

I understand you may know stupid people where you play, but i'm not one of them. "just the way you commented"

Anyway..

yes I've tried all that, even stunning sometimes will not work! i think the effects are bugged sometimes, i've done this mission on 3 characters now... same problems, this needs to be resolved I was also live streaming a moment ago and about 7 others said they had same problem "Steam"

Also this isn't about doing it different ways, it's about things claiming to be right and developed correctly, but are infact wrong, and need to be resolved..

Edited by DarkZeba

I put it in order to try to help.

The zap with EMP is because I can't remember the CD while I'm not in game- but there is an ability on the bar that temporarily neutralises a guard.

But if there genuinely aren't any ways around, apart from a reset of the mission, try to run the repair feature from the launcher. After that, if he guards still kill you from outside their cone of vision it sounds like it may be time to submit a ticket.

Edited by Storm-Cutter