The issue with rehashing content for a second time

Hello thar,

So just a heads up to all those "NiM" Guilds out there farming Nefra, sexploiting Horror (fixed?), DarudeSandstorm, ZnT or Bestia (?)....... have u collected all the Mods schems yet? (Gotta get em all)

Wonder where Enhancements/Barrel/Hilt/Armoring Schems are?

Well...there is a pattern for loot (Schems) list that drops off certain bosses in 5.0. Ive given permission to Dulfy to use our Drop list, but i guess operations arent on her important list, so she hasnt made a post about it yet.

Basically in the first 4 days of the expac, we quickly worked on clearing HM (VET) Ops to test out the difficulty of the current tier, and in the process we noticed a pattern for drops. We then started NiM (MASTER) Ops and noticed the same pattern but instead of 48 Schems from HM, NiM was 51 Schems. We went 24/26 NiM Bosses in Week 1 and pretty much confirmed the loot table. We did 4 kills of NiM council week 1 to try get 240 DPS Hilt but it did not drop for us till late in Week 2....

4 Bosses Ops (EC)

First Boss - Mod

Second+Third Boss - Enhancement

Final Boss - Barrel/Hilt/Armoring

5 Bosses Ops (TOS/RAV/DF/DP/TFB)

First + Second Boss - Mod

Third + Fourth Boss - Enhancement

Final Boss - Barrel/Hilt/Armoring

7 Bosses Ops (SNV)

First + Second + Third Boss - Mod

Fourth + Fifth Boss - Enhancement

Sixth + Seventh Boss - Barrel/Hilt/Armoring

Lair Bosses (MONO/TC)

Only did Mono HM once and we dont plan on rekilling cuz dumb fight, it dropped a 48 Mod for us.

So yea.. go work on the harder bosses for more schems so you can quicken your progression. I know of Guilds who have used Nightmare Crystals to help them clear bosses to gain schems. Kudos to them, whatever helps them get to working on apex bosses quicker.....Or buy our gear off the Harb GTN, we dont mind the credits.

*to the Harb NiM Community so salty about our sales, go get your own schems already... stop whining about us not crafting gear for you...

Thanks for the information, and good job on getting it all done. Sadly none of my old guild has returned, so the most I've done is a few HM pugs.

Also if you don't want to listen to people complain about your sales, just ignore them - I've had lots of people get mad about wanting stuff crafted in the old days.

Though to be honest the prices (not sure if yours) I saw on Harbinger are pretty ridiculous (smart if the goal is to keep gear out of people's hands, dumb if the goal is maximizing credits).

Edited by DawnAskham

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the information, and good job on getting it all done. Sadly none of my old guild has returned, so the most I've done is a few HM pugs.

Also if you don't want to listen to people complain about your sales, don't price like greedy (insert whatever word you want here) - or take your own advice and stop whining about people whining.

Its supply and demand, simple economics. Dont need to be sassy. This aint no <Four of Five> Charity Crest of the Dread Masters Run......

Edited by SupaHsuB

Its supply and demand, simple economics. Dont need to be sassy. This aint no <Four of Five> Charity Crest of the Dread Masters Run......

Edited my post as I really wasn't trying to come across all negative and you all have more than earned doing whatever you want to do, however having seen the prices on Harbinger, my personal thought would be the prices are leaving money on the table by selling so few, but I haven't played in quite a while, so who knows, maybe people are lining up to spend 75 million a modification.

Edited my post as I really wasn't trying to come across all negative and you all have more than earned doing whatever you want to do, however having seen the prices on Harbinger, my personal thought would be the prices are leaving money on the table by selling so few, but I haven't played in quite a while, so who knows, maybe people are lining up to spend 75 million a modification.

Credits are far more easier to come by since Heroic Farm group bonuses were a thing.. 75mil for a Hilt/Barrel is quite reasonable in my view. They are the single biggest upgrade you can bring to the table for your raid group as you try to re-re-reprogress again in NiM (Master). The techpower gain itself is quite the dps increase. And most bosses have been more DPS checks than healer/tank checks so far.... heck our Healers have been running in Accuracy capped gear and we've cleared everything in NiM and 2 timed runs, working on the remaining before i start losing members in January.

So we move quite abit of these everyday, we are into double digits (in Bil) for total revenue so far. The amount of credits people have in the game nowadays and are willing to spend might surprise you, it certainly did to me.

Edited by SupaHsuB

Credits are far more easier to come by since Heroic Farm group bonuses were a thing.. 75mil for a Hilt/Barrel is quite reasonable in my view. They are the single biggest upgrade you can bring to the table for your raid group as you try to re-re-reprogress again in NiM (Master). The techpower gain itself is quite the dps increase. And most bosses have been more DPS checks than healer/tank checks so far.... heck our Healers have been running in Accuracy capped gear and we've cleared everything in NiM and 2 timed runs, working on the remaining before i start losing members in January.

So we move quite abit of these everyday, we are into double digits (in Bil) for total revenue so far. The amount of credits people have in the game nowadays and are willing to spend might surprise you, it certainly did to me.

ROFL if ppl from Harb r reading this, transfer to TRE where hilts/barrels are for 30 mil

So yea.. go work on the harder bosses for more schems so you can quicken your progression. I know of Guilds who have used Nightmare Crystals to help them clear bosses to gain schems. Kudos to them, whatever helps them get to working on apex bosses quicker.....Or buy our gear off the Harb GTN, we dont mind the credits.

*to the Harb NiM Community so salty about our sales, go get your own schems already... stop whining about us not crafting gear for you...

When the so called "premier" raiding guilds can't get by without being given their gear on a platter...

Who'd have thought self proclaimed "top tier" NiM guilds would be wishing for the return of Highlighted Hard Modes or a Coratanni like exploit so they could get enough gear to clear a second boss, but please, keep spending 75m on a hilt, it's an investment, you'll be able to undercut us sooner if you just had more gear.

In all seriousness this mod pricing issue is a bit of a joke. People have and always will cry about prices of items that are obtained through high end raiding. People will always take advantage of their skill as raiders to capitalise. Us selling these mods at high prices is no different to our wings sales during 4.0. We are simply selling something exclusive since no other groups (on this server at the very least) can clear anything close to what's required. As it has always been, if you don't like the price don't buy. But the insults we receive for this are ridiculous. Heck if we weren't here at all then who would even be selling these schematics, people would have to try clear without the edge of 240 gear initially (like we did). We even posted all our videos in which you can see how we overcame the issue of being so undergeared. If anything we've enabled other groups to clear while still getting something out of it. You can complain about what we do all you want but just consider the alternative of us not being here at all.

Heck if we weren't here at all then who would even be selling these schematics, people would have to try clear without the edge of 240 gear initially (like we did).

Thank god for you and your people!!

/bow

PS.: Funny that my toons are full 240 (mods and enhancements) on a different server where you don't sell your crafted stuff :D

If i remember correctly from discord we crafted some for u :)

None of which we have received yet. Regardless point is we haven't relied on any outside sources for our full clear. Still waiting for the teams who got stuff from us to finish their kills though

Edited by THAT_EPIC_GUY

Thank god for you and your people!!

/bow

PS.: Funny that my toons are full 240 (mods and enhancements) on a different server where you don't sell your crafted stuff :D

Yet you have not killed any Nightmare boss apart from Nefra and Writhing Horror :jawa_angel:

None of which we have received yet. Regardless point is we haven't relied on any outside sources for our full clear. Still waiting for the teams who got stuff from us to finish their kills though

fam we are busy snowballs for cxp and decos :jawa_tongue:

Edited by RikuvonDrake

I am just curios for the LOL's which guild is "clearing" i don't sere a full well 7 people in each clear wearing "Failure" tags so I assume this is It's Lit or maybe it's Carried by 3 point oh? I am not sure lol it's not progression and if those rules applied these wouldn't even count as server or world firsts.... but grats on the kills at any rate

I just want to reinforce I am not trying to down play your kills because I am sure that is how it will be taken.... Yes it has been two years since anything "new" was released so we probably forgot the rules of progression threads perhaps Harb had different ones then Shadowlands... If you take offense to what I said then you should look inwards ...