The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

How disappointinting

martakakis

The new expansion is even worse than previous, could stand it till scorpio landing to gravestone, reminds me mexican soup operas, stupid, predictable and boring. I am afraid to think if BW have made Mass Effect Andromeda in same style, they have lost game before started., Anyway canceled subscription and I''m about to delete my swtor acc permanently, if someone will tell me how to do that. Edited by martakakis

if someone will tell me how to do that.

Well the first thing to do is post in the correct forums. Game discussion is over here - http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=255

Second thing to do is skip posting, type 'cancel' in the Search Community at the upper right, click on the Search button, and follow the instructions in one of the many previous threads on this topic.

Good luck.

Well the first thing to do is post in the correct forums. Game discussion is over here - http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=255

Second thing to do is skip posting, type 'cancel' in the Search Community at the upper right, click on the Search button, and follow the instructions in one of the many previous threads on this topic.

Good luck.

muchas gracias

The new expansion is even worse than previous, could stand it till scorpio landing to gravestone, reminds me mexican soup operas, stupid, predictable and boring. I am afraid to think if BW have made Mass Effect Andromeda in same style, they have lost game before started., Anyway canceled subscription and I''m about to delete my swtor acc permanently, if someone will tell me how to do that.

Me too is very dissapointed with the water down version of SWTOR. It's sad becasuse love the lore, the planetary Environments etc.

Companions can no longer use mods, implants etc.

Lots of xp for nothing so my bew character quickly became overpowered without mods or special gear/weapons. Soloed heroics with my sage with even using healing or force shield.

Because of the extreme fast levelling nowadays crafting mods, gear etc becomes pointless.

No more skill tree to customize. Evering running around with the same abilites (*jawn*).

So, after not even a week of renew subscription I am now cancelling it, leaving it, and deleting it.

So good luck you who stays.

What is really disappointing is the fact people are still posting in this thread.

Please take this discussion where it belong in General Discussion.

Welcome to the wonderful world of tech support.

It's great when people use Google to research their error.

It's not when they post "What do I do?" when the answer is 2 posts up in the thread they're posting in.