The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Tattoos (CM Unlock)

IIHawkerII

There are certain Tattoos / Scars that are specific to different classes in the game.

While I understand the complications with adding Mirialan Moku, I'm sure we can find reason in adding some of the Trooper's more general tattoos as unlocks, exempting the Havoc Squad logo. There are certain face-paints from the Bounty-Hunters creation that'd work as tattoos too, such as the text across his/her cheeks, the half-and-half facial tattoo or the rosary thorns crawling up the right side of their face.

Honestly, I think this is something that's always nagged me about character creation, especially when making a smuggler, who... For some reason don't have any tattoos available to them whatsoever.

Edited by IIHawkerII

It gets worse...

Inquisitors don't have *scars*. They have some sort of tribal / Aztec / Inca patterns branded into their faces.

Human Pub-side hair: the order of the hair styles changes from class to class. It's probably the same on Imp humans.

Nobody has tattoos anywhere except their head and neck (and I think only Rattataki have tattoos on the back of their heads). IRL I have one on my arm, but would *never* have one on my face or neck.

It gets worse...

Inquisitors don't have *scars*. They have some sort of tribal / Aztec / Inca patterns branded into their faces.

Pretty sure they're slave-brands.

And yeah, we could certainly use some 'new' tattoo textures if this idea ever came to be.

+1

My human Knight is my Warrior after she defected, but I had no option to use the Sith Warrior facial tattoos. It would be cool if I could buy a "tattoo pack" unlock so I could add those tattoos to my knight, or use the Hunter ones on a Smuggler, etc, etc.