Toxic Growth vs Unknown Substance in Endless Swamp Spawn Rate

Dashtardly

"Toxic Growth" is the name for the Grade 10 BioAnalysis node, but they seem to be exceedingly rare compared to the Grade 9 nodes - after several rounds of the map I was beginning to think there weren't ANY grade 10 nodes and then found 2. I'd say it's about a 5% spawn rate. Just checked map - I see 15 nodes - all the grade 9 nodes. Compare that to the archaeology nodes (which I did on another character) and I'd say that that one is 33-67 or maybe 40-60 spawn rate which isn't bad but much better).

Can you please check into the Grade 10 Bioanalysis node spawn rate (and fix it as right now it's way too low).

TIA.

Edited by Dashtardly
Corrected node name and added more data.

There is another thread about this... The problem is, if you ignore ALL of the grade 9 materials (like pretty much everyone does), all that will eventually be spawned is tier 9. They share spawn places, you have to keep clearing ALL of it...

Well I went around and picked all the grade 9 and pretty much all that respawned was the grade 9 ones. I was the only one there and at one time - I saw 15 grade 9 nodes on the map and not a single grade 10.