Trooper Outlander in KOTET

jan_skakal

Hi, first of all - first mission of KOTET was epic! Mission where the trooper totally fits. Leading large alliance fleet with ground onslaught against The Ethernal fleet and Zakuul forces to victory - great!

But i am vondering - battle with Revan at Shadow of Revan - many powerfull allies from all parts of the galaxy come to help. But now, KOTFE and KOTET - battle with Arcann at Asyleum - get stabbed in to stomach and nearly die :eek: . She totally asked for that - provoking Arcann with blaster pistol instead of assault cannon she has on the back :D - ***?

Again, final battle with Arcann - after Satele and Marr helped her to be attuned with Force - failed again, nearly has been cut in half - Valkorion protected her with purple shield. Arcann defeated finnaly.

Next KOTET - battle with Vailyn on gravestone - easy battle, but still got injured by falling on the ground :D and just vaiting for Vailyn to kill her. Fortunetly Valkorion again saved her republic ***. ***?

Is Outlander such weak? Why can Senya defeat Vailyn quite easily? Why provoking Arcann with blaster pistol??

I've wondered that myself. Why are my rifle / cannon-toting characters trying to defeat Arcann, ect with pistols??

So they can have one cinematic script per base class rather than one per allowed weapon type.

(Are sniper rifle and blaster rifle animations on Agent *exactly* the same? Certainly HBG and blaster rifle animations aren't the same.)

See also: Sith on Korriban with lightsabres checked out from Collections, where you draw the lightsabre that's on your belt, but you draw it from your shoulder, like it is a training sabre.

See also: Commandos in the final mission on Ord Mantell. (Where, historically, you wouldn't have had an advanced class, so, again historically, all troopers in that mission would be carrying a blaster rifle. It is the only cinematic in the game where a trooper *doesn't* use the pistol.)