Severe Ability Delay in KotET Chapter VIII?

JLazarillo

Been playing through KotET, and Chapter VIII is extremely laggy compared to the others. I'm getting full "bars", so it doesn't seem to be a connection-related issue. I'm suspecting it's the hordes upon hordes of enemies that are being "saved" for the Walker segments, as it gets even worse during those. Regardless, everything I do seems to need at least a couple seconds to "take", even conversation options. Exited out of the mission to run other stuff, and had no problems, so it seems confined to that particular instance.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm having the same problem. I can't kill the enemy Walkers because there's a massive delay on my abilities. A lot of times, they won't activate at all but will still go on cooldown and put me through a GCD. Meanwhile, the enemy Walkers are allowed to hit me as much as they please. I can't progress because of this on my main. I'd try on other characters, but they're all bugged in Chapter I due to a missing companion issue that Bioware has still refused to address properly.