The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Purchased x26 packs that disappeared from the pack viewer

Izabo

Have created 2 tickets and no response to either. Paid real life money for these packs and having the contents simply go Poof! is not acceptable. I spend a lot on packs and if you no longer wish me to do so, this is exactly how you should treat me in order for me to no longer make those purchases. Ignore me. I can find other games to spend my money in.

The packs remain (in my experience) visible in the pack viewer as long as the current character has them in his inventory. If you put them in your (per-character) cargo hold or your legacy hold, they are *not* in your inventory and do not appear in the viewer. Similarly, you have to be logged in on the character who has them in his inventory.

Check that first. If they are visible *in the current character's inventory panel* but not in the pack viewer, then you have a problem.

If those are coming from the cartel market, there's been a few reports of purchased items going missing.

1) Log into My Account by clicking on your name at the upper right -> Cartel coins -> and make sure the purchases actually went through.

2) If so, you;re going to have to open up an in game support ticket. The forums are players only with little to no staff interaction. No one here can help you.