How about RNG Subscription?

Torvai

If you can't prove that set-bonuses are needed then they aren't needed. They're called bonuses for a reason.

And irrational whinging is indeed quitting a game because you cant stand to wait to get what you want.

See,missing statistics classes in school was a mistake. Now i have to work harder because of poor education system.

a) Prior to Zehcool swtorevolution operation encounters were designed by professionals. Encounter design depends on lots of parameters ,but one of most important ones is target audience. Designing impossible encounter that can only be successfully finished by 8 pyros with cool animation is very different to designing several boss fights that at least 50% of pleb mortals,with tanks healers and dps,can manage. Performance of an individual or group in swtor mainly depends on skill and gear. Designing NIM encounter for top percentage of swtor players while not taking possible gear into account is not professional and swtor management were not the ones designing operations prior to 4.

b) Waiting to maybe possibly hopefully get what you want is fine and all (though earning the exact stuff you want for what you do is always a better option,comrade) but in random system you can wait till Sun goes nova and still not get it,despite your skill with pyros. All this while having 8 bank pages full of 240 set bonus bracers.

Which makes this system just as healthy as economy of North Korea.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

See,missing statistics classes in school was a mistake. Now i have to work harder because of poor education system.

a) Prior to Zehcool swtorevolution operation encounters were designed by professionals. Encounter design depends on lots of parameters ,but one of most important ones is target audience. Designing impossible encounter that can only be successfully finished by 8 pyros with cool animation is very different to designing several boss fights that at least 50% of pleb mortals,with tanks healers and dps,can manage. Performance of an individual or group in swtor mainly depends on skill and gear. Designing NIM encounter for top percentage of swtor players while not taking possible gear into account is not professional and swtor management were not the ones designing operations prior to 4.

If everyone who is quitting over CXP is quitting because they can't get the gear to do NiM ops, then NiM ops cant be that hard if so many people were doing them.

b) Waiting to maybe possibly hopefully get what you want is fine and all (though earning the exact stuff you want for what you do is always a better option,comrade) but in random system you can wait till Sun goes nova and still not get it,despite your skill with pyros. All this while having 8 bank pages full of 240 set bonus bracers.

Which makes this system just as healthy as economy of North Korea.

And just what are the chances of the worst case scenario you describe? I won't believe for a second that thousands of players will get to GC lvl 300 without a 2set bonus.

Please, have mercy with me and stop feeding that troll.

You have all proven to be able to suffer serious pain, you can continue to do that by grinding CXP ingame as intended, not by arguing with the intellectual equivalent of a void in this forum. Please.

Please, have mercy with me and stop feeding that troll.

You have all proven to be able to suffer serious pain, you can continue to do that by grinding CXP ingame as intended, not by arguing with the intellectual equivalent of a void in this forum. Please.

Oww, c'mon, I have to get some fun at least out of my last few weeks of sub.

I just assumed there were since you specified that I'm not one of them?

BTW, this is a single player RPG haven't you heard?

Oh yeah, I've heard this but I'll let you in on a secret: There are also non-hardcore raiders. Just don't tell anyone because most people cannot see the grey areas between black and white and it might confuse them.

Are non-hardcore raiders as pessimistic as hardcore raiders?

Do you think I know the minds of all of these people? I certainly don't think I do.

I do believe raiders in general would have good reasons to be pessimistic about 5.0, however, but I'll leave that to each individual to decide for themselves.

Do you think I know the minds of all of these people? I certainly don't think I do.

I do believe raiders in general would have good reasons to be pessimistic about 5.0, however, but I'll leave that to each individual to decide for themselves.

Apparently you're an expert on casual solo players so yeah I assume you do know the minds of raiders.

Apparently you're an expert on casual solo players so yeah I assume you do know the minds of raiders.

I'm not an expert on casual solo players. You really need to start using facts as your foundation for reasoning, instead of false assumptions, because that only generates more false assumptions as you demonstrate now.

I'm not an expert on casual solo players. You really need to start using facts as your foundation for reasoning, instead of false assumptions, because that only generates more false assumptions as you demonstrate now.

And you need to start clarifying your statements lest someone take away the wrong messge from a comment like

Sounds like something a casual solo player would say.

Since it's rng dependend if we get a meaningful reward for our playtime we pay for, Bio should introduce rng subscriptions too, I guess?

So every month they roll if they get money from me? How does that sound, Eric? No?

The best and only thing to force Bioware to take action is to unsub, but seeing always the same ppl on the forums I dont think we have the guts to unsub! Thats why nothing will change!! The have us in their grasp!! :D

The best and only thing to force Bioware to take action is to unsub, but seeing always the same ppl on the forums I dont think we have the guts to unsub! Thats why nothing will change!! The have us in their grasp!! :D

I am unsubscribed from NYCC cantina, so maybe from OCT8? I don't remember the precise date. But it runs out FEB5 :) Auto sub for 6 months didn't hit the proper timing :)

I already unsubbed. I also was on a 6 month thing but it runs out in about 4 weeks. I occasionally log in still but I don't really do much anymore in game.

What will hit BWA more than my sub though is that I also stopped buying cartel packs. I used to buy 3-5 hypercrates each time and I stopped doing that entirely.

You seriously must be the biggest troll on the internet and have seriously nothing better to do.

Every single thread i read i see comments coming from you and they are all the same.

Now i am going to waste your time even more, come at me bruh!

I met better trolls. Though I must admit he's pretty relentless :)

You seriously must be the biggest troll on the internet and have seriously nothing better to do.

Every single thread i read i see comments coming from you and they are all the same.

Now i am going to waste your time even more, come at me bruh!

He totally is but it's the most fun I've had with my SWTOR subcription for a while. Sadly he lacks real intelligence so it did get boring. So feel free to take over :)

I already unsubbed. I also was on a 6 month thing but it runs out in about 4 weeks. I occasionally log in still but I don't really do much anymore in game.

What will hit BWA more than my sub though is that I also stopped buying cartel packs. I used to buy 3-5 hypercrates each time and I stopped doing that entirely.

Well that still means we have months and months till the numbers start dropping and for Bioware to take action.