Power Relay Quest in Chapter 3 (spoilers)

cagthehack

First, what cracked out moron thought this quest on a timer was a good idea?

That asked.. how can I complete this on a jugg? I have one range attack that doesn't require rage.. and it's on a 24sec timer. The first and third room I can manage.. it's the second.

Also, I get teleported around the room when the explosions occur. Any advice? Cause I am stuck. I mean, if I had a gun be a lot easier.

Edited by cagthehack

First, what cracked out moron thought this quest on a timer was a good idea?

That asked.. how can I complete this on a jugg? I have one range attack that doesn't require rage.. and it's on a 24sec timer. The first and third room I can manage.. it's the second.

Also, I get teleported around the room when the explosions occur. Any advice? Cause I am stuck. I mean, if I had a gun be a lot easier.

well i got it in 2nd attempt on my sorc and it was close :)

things that i found usefull, hit one and let it explode, use small corridor to run to 2nd room, 2nd is most important, 3rd is easy

well i got it in 2nd attempt on my sorc and it was close :)

things that i found usefull, hit one and let it explode, use small corridor to run to 2nd room, 2nd is most important, 3rd is easy

sorc is MUCH easier then melee for the sole reason of force storm. I actualy messed up and missed a bunch on a second room, had to double back and STILL finished with 30 seconds to spare on a first try... because I can throw force storm around indefinitely and at a distance.

as a melee its a LOT more challenging. I would use the whatever ranged attacks you have to start chain reaction with generators farthest away, use rage generator ability essentially on cd and I'm terrible with names - spammable AoE melee attack once per generator block close to it.

but to be honest? that entire chapter is THE reason why I'm only finishing KOTET once. between generators and mouse droid section.. /shudder. not my idea of fun.

its a mess and honestly I have no idea what BW is thinking with timed quests. Whats damn funny to me is your toon and the area will lag but the timer just keeps chugging along. Hey BW coder you got it reversed you ******s. Bad quests, these "episodes" feel rushed, no testing just throw the crap out and drive more and more players away. F- for this damn process guys BW should be ashamed that they created this monstrosity