5.0 Chapter I: Wrath and Ruin Companion/Quest Bug

Darth_Slashius

Still no luck for you guys?

Not even a little. The problem begins after the walker portion of chapter I the part where you pilot the Walker and then go into the Shrine of Healing (now out of the Walker) and fight some mobs after speaking to Senya. The CS person to whom I spoke took control of my account, and when I was given my account back I logged in to find my character IN the Walker, not even to the boss portion of that quest. This means the CS person didn't even make it to the part that was bugged to even have a chance at solving it. I even explained exactly where I was bugged in my various tickets. Their solution is to turn my graphics down. What!? How can a companion missing from my companions' list (to whom I need to speak to further the quest) be a graphics issue? Not to mention, again, that my machine is a monster and has no issue running this game's graphics. Just a fact. Sorry, long-winded, am I.

Still no luck for you guys?

Well I got past the Chaper 1 Bug with Theron.

But now I have a(nother) Bug in Dragons Maw (CH6) which is the same thing. Need to talk to Theron to get through a security door/checkpoint, and hes not there.

That said, my sub runs out in a few days, still not sure its worth my time or coin to continue

Yeah i still cant talk to Senya even after using my 65 token to start a brand new toon, shamefull no devs have said anything yet. I'm also thinking of not resubbing untill this issue is resolved, who knows maybe we will get lucky with the patch tommorrow. Edited by blackfiremass

Having the same issue on one of my toons. I was able to complete the storyline on 2 of my other toons, one sith, one republic, so I don't know why on my scoundrel this is happening. I haven't found a work around. I went and restarted playing the 1st chapter of the previous expansion, but I noticed that theron is not there at all. I can see him in the war room, but he's not available in my companion list. This needs to be addressed ASAP.

Good luck on the ASAP part, man. We've been talking about the issue since a couple days after the expansion dropped via early access. Bioware customer service has tried shifting the blame onto my PC almost every time they've reached out to me. They don't want to take responsibility.

I'm not seeing them in the patch notes. It's sad I had early access and can't even finish the story. CS said I needed to finish the huntsman alert. I did and still have the issue. I think a credit on playing time is in order.

Which one is the huntsman alert your talking about

Still no answer, still no solution... i paid 2 weeks ago and i cant still play. And they are wondering why they are loosing the players. I love Star Wars, I played this game since release, but this support really sucks. How anyone can even damage the game so much? God, IT IS STAR WARS, THE SYMBOL OF QUALITY. :(

• 1 month later...
I am experiencing the same issue. Created a ticket for it. sigh.

If, by some miracle, they get back to you about it, please let us know. I'm still having the issue, and it's not my Internet (although, they'll probably try to blame my Internet, or my computer, which also isn't the problem).

I just submitted a ticket for this issue also. Spent way to much time trying to get the quest to complete. running a GTX 960 on a ASUS sabbertooth - w32 gb of ram through an i7 4.2 cpu.:rak_03: I did have chapter 1 open while i was doing this and had an issue with the major not appearing in Disavowed. Completed that and then was able to advance to this point. I wish the /stuck command worked here LOL.

Ticket has been open for 10 days now with no response. not sure if they do not know how to fix it or what but getting frustrated. Love the game but need this addressed. :mad: On a litter side - I did get almost all of the datacrons completed :o

March 24.17 -- logged in and issue is fixed. I'm sure it was a matter of changing the charter coding. Anyway, they gave me a nice gift for for my troubles and now on with the show. Be patient, i'd imaging just about everyone on the post will need a similar fix which requires a programmer. - My the force (Light or Dark) be with you.

Edited by Sempraviva
update

• 1 month later...
For what it's worth, I have a similar bug in the midst of the KotFE chapters. Senya is not listing as one of my companions. She turns up for film clips, but does not show up as a companion, nor can she be summoned. Chapter XV can only be completed with her, and I cannot solo the boss without her. So I'm out of luck. Aside from the point of the problem and the character involved, it seems like exactly the same issue as yours.

• 1 year later...