The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New Cartel Companion Customizations

vemerce

Since there's been quite a few droids and creatures added to the Cartel Market, I think the Customization vendor is due to have some new ones added. There's a lot of unused skins already in the game for current models.

I'd also like to see the black and yellow skin added for the Mawvorr companion.

Not everyone creature has multiple skins and that's understandable, but the ones that do should have multiple looks available on the Jawa vendor. Preferably upon release.

Also, when K1-Z3N gets added to the game, please add a skin for it that does not have the extra guns on the shoulder and arm. Add a default Iokath droid skin for him, please.

I agree! I had suggested for the mawvorr: grey body and blue plates like the Aquatic, or dark purple body and bright purple plates like Heartglow, or dark body and gold plates like the Goldplate?

I think an Iokath customization for a droid would be sweet.

• 3 months later...
Sell them directly on the CM? Put them in packs like there are already class-companion customizations?

A pack of "creature customizations" or "droid customizations" or "personnel customizations" would be awesome. Hasn't there been a customization pack before?