Fix the drop rates on set piece gear

NeroTethras

I honestly having nothing against the new system, but this is ridiculous. I've gone 23 levels in and not a single drop. If that wasn't bad enough, I know several people who are in the 50-60 range with nothing. I'm not suggesting you pass raid gear out like candy, but this is beyond ridiculous.

How the hell do you expect people to optimize their gear for their playstyle if we're getting one piece with the wrong mods/enhancements every two weeks. I raided and PvPed before 5.0, trying to get the most of this game, but that's not going to be even close to possible now. There' no way I'm going to optimize two sets for even one character the way this crap works.

I don't usually complain about things on the forums because generally I can see, even if I don't agree with new updates, that you're sincerely trying to make the game better. I have no *********** clue what your endgame was here. This is such a bat ****, ill thought out idea that's really making the game a depressing, grind fest.

So please understand I'm not posting this to insult all the hard work your team put into this update. I love EVERYTHING else about this Xpac. Hell, I don't even dislike the command system, I just think it needs to at least be slightly reworked.

I don't expect a member of Bioware to actually read this, but regardless, thank you for your time.

Edited by NeroTethras

I honestly having nothing against the new system, but this is ridiculous. I've gone 23 levels in and not a single drop. If that wasn't bad enough, I know several people who are in the 50-60 range with nothing. I'm not suggesting you pass raid gear out like candy, but this is beyond ridiculous.

How the hell do you expect people to optimize their gear for their playstyle if we're getting one piece with the wrong mods/enhancements every two weeks. I raided and PvPed before 5.0, trying to get the most of this game, but that's not going to be even close to possible now. There' no way I'm going to optimize two sets for even one character the way this crap works.

I don't usually complain about things on the forums because generally I can see, even if I don't agree with new updates, that you're sincerely trying to make the game better. I have no *********** clue what your endgame was here. This is such a bat ****, ill thought out idea that's really making the game a depressing, grind fest.

So please understand I'm not posting this to insult all the hard work your team put into this update. I love EVERYTHING else about this Xpac. Hell, I don't even dislike the command system, I just think it needs to at least be slightly reworked.

I don't expect a member of Bioware to actually read this, but regardless, thank you for your time.

Just get used to people who played prior expacs to being the best geared....in the same gear. There's no way to optimize this.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.