The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Feedback to game makers

Kyrock

The forums are pretty much player driven with little to no staff interaction. Supposedly they read the forums keeping an eye on hot topics but *shrug* that's open to opinion.

Some folks will tell you that the best way is to simply not by the products. Again that's open to opinion.

Some folks will say contact Disney with your concerns. Most of us think they're just looking at the bottom line and the licensing fees that EA sends them. I tried that and got nowhere.

The swtor subReddit appears to have a few staff members paying attention there but who ever is watching over it is censoring it.

You may want to skim the Game Discussion forums and it's subforums though. Those are located here

http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=255

This subforum is for the discussion of the overall Star Wars storyline, not game issues. This is covered in the sticky here

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=85

Good luck

Hello i have submitted numerous tickets and now that they havent even fixed it in today's part ch it m about to un sub and uninstall this game there is a quest blocker bug going on with vette in chapter 4 of kotet after you kill all the purifier droids on iokath she wont talk to me at all i have been a long time player and have been disappointed with swtor and this is my last straw if its not fixed i am leaving for good oh and the mission is called where dreams die. How ironic my dreams of playing this since early access have definitely died.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

As noted above, this is the wrong forum, this should be posted in general discussion.

As for your issue, try resetting the quest (will need to leave the quest to stronghold or fleet in order to reset).

It is a brand new expansion, they are going to be getting a ton of tickets, and this appears to be a fairly isolated issue so they aren't going to be in any hurry to fix it. Try to be patient.