Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Old player returning, very, very confused.

NeuroniaSW

Hello all. I am back after a long absence (my last expansion played is Rise of the Hutt Cartel, so yeah...) and the biggest change I see is to crafting. My companions seem to have the number "10" next to them, but when I try to open the skills tab to use Synthweaving, it's completely blank. I did go to the trainer and pick up all my new skills. I was at 400+ when I left last time. Do I need to run through new content to get the Crew Skills going?

Edit/ Should add I am level 56 at the moment, so I expect I need to hti at least 60-65 for the new stuff.

Thank you! :D

Edited by NeuroniaSW

What used to be Affection has been changed into Influence with your companions. Max Affection gives you 10 Influence. And you can get to 10 Influence faster than you could get to Max Affection and Influence goes way beyond 10.

Your level with crew skills shouldn't have changed, unless you decided to learn a new crew skill. If you haven't changed Crew Skills, contact customer service about this.

As for new content. You need to be level 60 for K;otFE and 65 for KotET.

Edited by Dragondog

The blank crew skill panel is a known issue. You have to use the B key. May have to do it a couple of times.

edit: This appears to have been fixed with Saturday's patch. Please let us know if it's still an issue for you.

Edited by dr_mike

The blank crew skill panel is a known issue. You have to use the B key. May have to do it a couple of times.

edit: This appears to have been fixed with Saturday's patch. Please let us know if it's still an issue for you.

Sweet. I'll log in later and try this, thanks for the kind responses!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.