BAD Bug!! Really bad Bug(s) Shame on you bug(s) !!!

OlBuzzard

I know that several have posted this but I'm adding my name to the list.

Normally I've tended to be very supportive of this game and it's development team. However, this time things are a bit out of hand.

1. Log on: I notice immediately that the default setting for the graphics will need to be reset. Problem is that I can't do that. WHY ? because the drop bar does not function: there are NO OTHER settings available. Obviously this is a bug.

2. The UI is so small that it is screwed up... you can not read it. the UI is also now been displaced ( I'm guessing that is the term you would use) .. no longer as it was saved the last time I used it just a couple of days ago while one of only two toons that need to be progressed. (Just finished Corellia too). Everything was fine. this tells me that there is a serious bug issue. It's so bad that the graphics are no longer to proper scale, the UI is scrambled up ... lettering is so small that it is illegible (goes back to the graphics again) .. Did I mention that there is no way to access the UI and change the settings ??? IT IS BROKEN !!!

BAD BUG ... SHAME on BAD BUG !!

3. OH ... for the coup de grass ... I can't log off. Several have logged this issue as well. Even with CNTRL /ALT/ DELETE ... task manager. The ONLY way to get out is to minimize the task manager which is indicating that SWTOR program is non responsive !!! ( YA THINK !!! ????) THEN we shut down the system completely.

Please note: I'm running the latest in Windows 10 ... and a system that is powerful enough to do 3-D graphics including modeling in 3-DS Max format! (64bit)

BAD BUG !!! .... REALLY BAD BUG !!! ....SHAME ON YOU BUG !!!!

I would prefer to take advantage of the money we spent (yes I'm a sub. I have been since the game first launched!)

I would also PREFER to keep it that way!

(get the message ????)

I logged back on to make sure I didn't over look something: NOPE ! It's still a mess.

IMHO the default setting is not what it is showing at all. That would explain the now misaligned UI (entire columns over lapping that were once clearly separated.) The lettering is extremely small : so much so that I can't read the lettering.

I did notice that the tool bar at the top where we once accessed out character information, missions, cartel shopping, etc, etc has been combined, and now utilizes a drop menu under fewer categories or headings. I can't read them right now ... but if this gets fixed I think it should be fine.

I wish I had known that they were going to reset out characters skill sets .. I would have done a screen shot for each one ( I really liked what I had on each one).

What a mess !!!

This is my updated post regarding this matter.

Since the last "update" I can at least exit the game without utilizing the task manager, minimizing it with the message "SWTOR Not Responding" then shutting down my entire system. That seems to be resolved.

However, the graphics issues continue. Even though the preferences seem to indicate that the game is being ran at the default, it is not. All text is so small that it is illegible (that still persists). I am unable to make changes in those preferences. For what ever reason the UI is non-responsive to any command regarding graphics. I am able to move the now overlapped UI modules and save those changes: BUT not the size of text on another part of the screen / map or other aspects of the game.

My system

1. utilizes an INVIDIA card: though a few years old it is VERY capable and was previously running the game with ALL graphics setting available at high settings without any lag or difficulties.

2. CPU Intel Quad core 64 bit DDR3.

3. 12 gig RAM

4. OS : Windows 10

Please note: everything was fine until the update. Since then I have been able to play the game as indicated.

Since there has been mostly silence from the team from BW or a representative from an appropriate source representing the tech service, I can only conclude the following two possibilities:

A. They are unable to respond: they can not since they are currently without a conclusive solution to the matter at hand

B. They are unwilling to respond: all of this, while noticed, does not matter enough (for whatever reason) to warrant a response

IMHO: It is in both parties best interest to help resolve this matter. I believe that this should adequately sum up the information I have available.