A Serious Suggestion for Improving this CxP System Fast

Wayshuba

We are losing players quickly over this system. If we are going to stop the decline, please consider the following to fix this system fast (like in less than the next 30 days).

The grind is atrocious on the CxP requirements - At level 20 we hit 2580 CxP required. Keep the CxP requirement up to level 20 then cap all remaining levels at 2580. Going up to 4990 is simply ludicrous.

CxP earnings - They are fine as are with the rest of these changes.

The RNG on the crates - Get rid of the unmodded oranges - they are a complete waste. Make every crate drop the following: A guaranteed armor piece (in EVERY SINGLE CRATE) - the armor can stay locked in the tiers and have a chance of non-set or set; either a crafting schematic or jawa junk; and a guaranteed Command Token (more on that in a minute).

Add the gear vendors back to the fleet at level 236, 240, 244. Now have a command token requirement for cost (like 3 for 236, 5 for 240 and 7 for 244). This way, when players go a certain amount of time without getting a piece they need they will at least be able to buy it. Have the later tiers require both the previous tier piece a certain CxP level (91 for 240 gear and 181 for 244) and the cost I mentioned. This way at least the RNG gives you the bonus of getting a gear piece faster than you would get it with tokens but at least the tokens guarantee that after a certain amount of grinding you will get a piece.

My suggestions of what needs to be implemented and fast. This system, just in early access period, is already costing players. There is no way anyone is going to convince me more people like this current implementation of the system than hate it.

Edited by Wayshuba

Earning is not fine, heroics which is weekly only gives 20 CXP for completion and another 20 for bonus. Counting all gold kills would probably get 250 CXP, PvP a quick match gives 400+ CXP in 5-10min.

I don't want them nerfing the PvP gains, that will not benefit anyone but I hope they boost the gains from PvE content, even veteran story missions take some time to do and that's not counting deaths and gear repair, right now PvP is just the optimal way to increase CXP.

I completely agree with OP. Not being able to control your gear progression is total bollocks! I've opened 7 command crates so far and only got 1 usable piece of gear, a schematic, and then useless garbage. If the command crates are gonna continue to give such garbage what's the frakkin' point m8s? I don't wanna grind dungeons and raids for weeks just hoping for random drops, this ain't [expletive] World of Whorecraft! I have been subbing to this game for years, and have been playing since beta, but if we don't see major changes soon I'll def cancel my sub, and might not even come back. I expect much better from SWtOR than this shyte tbh Edited by Vyschalla