KotFE Replaying Chapters 11 and/or 12 - Choices?

cmdrzoom

So there's a certain thing that happens, or can happen, near the end of Chapter 12 of KotFE that my Agent accidentally locked themselves out of (due to not being able to see two months into the future) by making a choice near the end of Chapter 11. It's bothered me ever since. One of the first things I did to try out the new 'replay' feature was to load up Chapter 12 again... but, because our original choices are what's "official" and tied to the character, I was given the same (lack of) options as when I went through it the first time.

Is there any way to get the choice from replaying Chapter 11 to "stick" or "carry over" into a replay of Chapter 12, or does the chapter break between them mean that we can never even see, in a replay, the option we missed out on?

Yes, you are locked out. The only thing you can do on a replay is make different choices in *that* chapter. If the available options in one chapter are based on your (original) decisions in another, then you'll not see them on that character. Ever.

I know that's not what you wanted to hear.... :(