Massive change in gearing is needed NOW!

Widriksen

Hi Bioware.

You can probably see by my account, that I have been here ever since pre launch.

All through the many changes that have happened, from the good old days with tionese, columi, and rakata gear, and further on, i have been grinding along to improve my gear for raiding. That is, for me, the reason for playing this game. I know that MANY of my guild mates do the same.

I personally don't mind grinding as long as i know what the result will be at the end. I will labor through hours of events, wiping on bosses, and so on, as long as i know: "this one drops the boots, that is what i need".

Your latest change/update (call what you want) has totally ruined the game for me and many of those i play with. Simple reason. The random drop system is fundamentally flawed.

I'll give you an example: on my main i have by now reached command rank 12. apart from a few (2) usable items that i could take enhancements from i got NOTHING. On an alt that dinged level 70, and a few seconds later had the first command rank drop, i got the 230 bracers.

I would liken the chance of me reaching 242 gear full set piece bonus and all inside 2017, as pretty much non existing. I have almost a better chance of winning the state lottery!

You have GOT to get rid of the random stuff drop, and come up with something better, even if it is reverting back to boss loot. This random stuff......BAD idea!!!!