Eternal Championship level 70 bosses dropping level 65 gear?

ArcTrooperElite

EC is much more challenging now at 70, maybe due that i'm not overgeared for it anymore but why would it still drop the same crap as before? Item rating 204 blue lvl 65 gear dropping from level 70 bosses. Not expecting ops drops here but jesus. KOTET seems hellbent on sucking every last bit of fun out of the game. Not fun + Not rewarding = Not subscribing.

Oh and the new command crate RNG system is the worst thing you've done to the game yet . Wasn't broke, didn't need fixed, and now is the most compelling reason to unsub yet. You guys should be charged with attempted murder cause you're trying like hell to kill this game.

I ran it this evening, it was definitely harder than the last time, but I'm not exactly as geared up as before. The amount of CXP it pulls if you stay on to the end is decent, but still less than a single WZ, and as noted, the drops are no longer competitive. I think they need to do something to keep the appeal of the Eternal Championship. If the point is to "ease people into Operations", then it needs to stay relevant.

EC is much more challenging now at 70, maybe due that i'm not overgeared for it anymore but why would it still drop the same crap as before? Item rating 204 blue lvl 65 gear dropping from level 70 bosses. Not expecting ops drops here but jesus. KOTET seems hellbent on sucking every last bit of fun out of the game. Not fun + Not rewarding = Not subscribing.

Oh and the new command crate RNG system is the worst thing you've done to the game yet . Wasn't broke, didn't need fixed, and now is the most compelling reason to unsub yet. You guys should be charged with attempted murder cause you're trying like hell to kill this game.

Complaining? your free to uninstall the game whenever you like!

If you do quit and uninstall the game tho....

CAN I HAVE YOUR STUFF :D