lvl 67 Trooper Vanguard with questions pertaining to end game crafting

mollymauler

I have my cybertech at 600 now (early access) and I can craft some 220 gear. I simply would like to know what my best option is if I want to get all of the available 220 (or above if possible) schems so that I can use this first toon to craft really useful things for equipment and to make money off of gtn.

Also, I wanted to ask what would be my most profitable item to craft specifically for selling on gtn? Thank you in advance

I have my cybertech at 600 now (early access) and I can craft some 220 gear. I simply would like to know what my best option is if I want to get all of the available 220 (or above if possible) schems so that I can use this first toon to craft really useful things for equipment and to make money off of gtn.

Also, I wanted to ask what would be my most profitable item to craft specifically for selling on gtn? Thank you in advance

First, you can re the new 220 gear into 228 gear. Right now that is the best gear you can get from the trainers. However, once you hit level 70, you can do the new galactic crap. From that, you have a chance to get a schematic to drop. Now mind you, it might be for another crafting skill other than what your current character has, but it is tradeable between your legacy, so shouldnt be to big of an issue. Also, ive been told that the weekly mission from PvP also gives a gauranteed schematic. I have not tested this, so not sure on that one, but ive been told this from multiple sources.

I have been level 70 for a few days now and I will say that I really love the new system. I got a really nice schem from a command crate that allows me to craft a lvl 130 earpiece that sells for quite a bit off of gtn so what I plan on doing is hammering out missions and uprisings to get crates and hopefully more great schems. When you say that the 220 gear can be RE are you saying that if i get some random 220 grade armor from a crate or loot drop that I can RE it, even if I didn't craft it in the first place?

Also, another quick question - If i get some armor (from crates or FP's, etc) and the piece of armor has some really great mods/enhancements/etc in it, can I pull those out and RE them to try and learn a schem? I think that I remember seeing something that said "chance of getting schem is 60%" one time when i was RE something. If I'm able to RE it with a chance of getting a schem, this message should appear, right?

Sorry if this is confusing and I thank you in advance!

Also, another quick question - If i get some armor (from crates or FP's, etc) and the piece of armor has some really great mods/enhancements/etc in it, can I pull those out and RE them to try and learn a schem? I think that I remember seeing something that said "chance of getting schem is 60%" one time when i was RE something. If I'm able to RE it with a chance of getting a schem, this message should appear, right?

Sorry if this is confusing and I thank you in advance!

The best answer is: it depends. If the mods are green or blue then no, if they are purple then yes.