Bug Out Fit Designer

Fleurdelis

I have an outfit I like in slot 1 and it is active. I put my leveling gear in the first slot and pieces of that gear appear on my character though none of that gear is in the outfit designer. Example, I have an outfit I am using in slot 1 with no gloves yet when I equip my leveling gear my leveling gloves now appear on my character.

That's because any "empty" slots on the outfit designer are filled with whatever you have equipped at that moment. If you leave the gloves "empty" on the outfit designer, it won't appear as your character simply not wearing gloves. The outfit "underneath" that (what you have equipped) will show through in that empty slot. It's not a bug, just how it's designed. :)

Not 100% sure I'm following you, but if I am, that's not a bug, it's just how outfit designer works.

Say you have an outfit in Set 1 and it's set to Active. Any empty slots in Set 1 will use the graphic of whatever your Currently Equipped gear piece is for that slot.

So, for example (making up gear names for example purposes): You have Radiant Gloves in Set 1 and Irradiated Gloves in Currently Equipped gear. If Set 1 is set to Active, then Radiant Gloves will show as what your character is wearing. If your gloves slot in Set 1 is empty, you have Irradiated Gloves in Currently Equipped gear, and Set 1 is Active, Irradiated Gloves will show as what your character is wearing.

In other words, an empty outfit designer slot simply links back to what's in your Currently Equipped gear slot of the same type.

Hope that makes sense!